Velkommen
Gæst
Søg

SENEST AKTIVE EMNER
Glemt din kode?
Registrer
Dato Forfatter Forum Emne
I dag kl. 14:53:35 andersnomanni Klubsøgnin... Inspiration
17 Mar 2024, 23:29 Fadbamsen Skadestuen ryger ud i online spil.
03 Mar 2024, 06:12 DeBuur Skadestuen Kan ikke vælge Liverpo...
23 Feb 2024, 20:56 ydersog Klubsøgnin... Manchester United
23 Feb 2024, 10:12 valverde4ever Pro Cyclin... Cycling Career - Kan d...
23 Feb 2024, 00:14 g00n Blogs Minimalistic 2020
19 Feb 2024, 14:02 rheya Omklædning... Home Grown spillere?
Antal Registrerede Brugere: 23289
  1 Bruger, 405 Gæster Online.

Nyeste Bruger: hennry176
FORUM
+  FmFreaks Forside
|-+  Forum: Andre Managerspil
| |-+  Nostalgi
| | |-+  FM2012
| | | |-+  Kategori: Omklædningsrummet
| | | | |-+  553 nye hårstile til newgens
0 Brugere og 1 Gæst læser i øjeblikket dette emne.
Sider: [1] Udprint
Forfatter Emne: 553 nye hårstile til newgens  (Læst 908 gange)
Caviezel
Førsteholdsspiller

553 nye hårstile til newgens
« : 23 Dec 2011, 12:36 »

En gammel hår-udvidelse der stadig virker.

Citat

OLT Expanded Hair Pack v2.0:

I always thought there were way too few hairstyles to offer any variety in NewGens in the game, and while I rectified most of that problem with Version 1 of my OLT Hairpack, I had completely ignored the asian/middle eastern NewGens. This updated version focuses on those - adding 99 new hairstyles for Asia/Middle East.

Now, a small word to explain a little something. When I started this, I was making them for "East India", after I had noticed there was a code to assign a hair to this region. My thought were that middle eastern type regens would use those instead of the Asian ones that they were currently using. It appears, however, that the Eastern India style is completely disabled in game, so I changed them all into Asia.

This is not perfect, as there are a number of distinctly different styles that should be used - but there is nothing I can do about that. So, this is the best solution to expand on those Japanese, Korean, Saudi, Egyptian and other Asian/Middle East regens for a better experience when playing the game around these parts of the world.

Only a select few added to the other categories - including my personal favorite "The Mohawk".

You can't go wrong using this, guys!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED VERSION 1:
Please delete the old "olt hairpack" folder before installing this one, to prevent any unwanted effects. Further instructions on how to install below.

My next pack should see many new Afro hairs, as I'm still not happy with the variety on those. I will be looking to have a few more experimental ones overall (adding more baldness, as well as facial hair on a select few... even though it looks a bit odd on the 16 year olds).

I may also revise the old ones - improving those that aren't so good, as well as try to remove the white border for those using dark skins.

------------------INFO--------------------

Install:
- Extract "olt hairpack" folder into the following directory:
- [YOUR FM INSTALL FOLDER*]\data\facegen\hair
- DO NOT OVERWRITE THE EXISTING ORIGINAL FOLDERS (afro, asian, euro, hispanic). You should have the "olt hairpack" folder in this directory IN ADDITION to the other ones, or you will mess up your game.

* Steam Users (default):
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010
* Others (default):
- C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

Note: In the facegen/hair folder, you should notice four folders already (afro, asian, euro & hispanic). These are the default hairs for the game. You should add the "olt hairpack" folder to those four in there so you don't write over the original hair styles. So DO NOT extract the "afro", "asian", "euro" & "hispanic" folders from within the "olt hairpack" folder directly into the "facegen/hair" folder. Extract the actual folder "olt hairpack" into this directory.

If you have a previous version of the OLT Hairpack installed, I recommend deleting the "olt hairpack" folder before installing the new one (all old hairstyles will still be there).

New hairstyles will take effect immediately upon loading up the game.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
OLT Expanded Hair Pack v2.0

Newgens will never look the same once you install this!

Version 1.0:

Afro: 49
Asian: 4
Euro: 258
Hispanic: 96

TOTAL: 407 new hair styles

Version 2.0:

Afro: 1
Asian: 99
Euro: 44
Hispanic: 2

TOTAL: 553 new hair styles

Original tråd:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/169242-RELEASE-OLT-Expanded-Hair-Pack-v2.0-The-Asia-Edition!

Nyt download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?za4mu6g6u9q1w2l

Tak til O'Leary's Trainee som har lavet disse.
« Seneste Redigering: 23 Dec 2011, 12:39 af Caviezel » Logged

♥ Manchester United ♥

#7 George Best #7 Bryan Robson #7 Eric Cantona #7 David Beckham #7 Cristiano Ronaldo #7

Cesc
Landsholdsspiller

Sv: 553 nye hårstile til newgens
« Svar #1: 23 Dec 2011, 13:35 »

FEDT MAN, SPAAAA!!!!

Hold kæft, jeg har manglet det her!!!!!

Sider: [1] Udprint 

This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. « More Info »
©2005-2018, FmFreaks.dk
                                         Forum Powered by SMF 1.0.5 · SMF ©2001-2010