home forum contact

Velkommen
Gæst
Søg

SENEST AKTIVE EMNER
Glemt din kode?
Registrer
Dato Forfatter Forum Emne
I dag kl. 00:17:36 szukizek Blogkonkur... Hjertet banker kun for...
I går kl. 22:52:56 warmon Blogkonkur... [4] Journeyman - Transfer
I går kl. 22:35:06 Wester Jr. Blogkonkur... The beautiful game
I går kl. 22:13:07 Wester Jr. Blogkonkur... The beautiful game
I går kl. 22:04:42 Wester Jr. Blogkonkur... The beautiful game
I går kl. 22:02:27 Broen13 Blogkonkur... #2 - Danish Viking War...
13 Maj 2024, 13:45 Svartowiz Blogkonkur... Blogkonkurrencen 2024 ...
Antal Registrerede Brugere: 23299
  0 Brugere, 110 Gæster Online.

Nyeste Bruger: myracook
FORUM
+  FmFreaks Forside
|-+  Forum: Andet
| |-+  Kategori: Fodbold
| | |-+  Nye trøjer diskussion
0 Brugere og 0 Gæster læser i øjeblikket dette emne.
Sider: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25 Udprint
Forfatter Emne: Nye trøjer diskussion  (Læst 77843 gange)
Marchena
Landsholdsspiller

Sv: Nye trøjer diskussion
« Svar #30: 20 Jun 2006, 22:38 »

Link?

United are reassuring fans who've bought the blue away kit that the colour and design will be retained next season.

The only part of the shirt that will change is the sponsor logo. Vodafone will be replaced by AIG, following Thursday's announcement of the £56.5m deal with the financial services group.

A spokesman for United said: "Under the terms of our Club Charter, we are entitled to change all of our kits for next season. But we thought it would be fairest to our fans if we kept the blue kit, given it was only introduced last summer.

"The AIG logo will be on all of our shirts from the start of 2006/07, but otherwise the blue shirt will be identical to the one worn by the players during the current season."

United will launch two kits this summer - a new red home shirt and one new away kit.

“My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter, I was raised to give up. It’s one of the few things I do well. I’m disturbed, I’m depressed, I’m inadequate, I’ve got it all!"
- George Costanza

http://threelittlefantas.blogspot.com/

SirToby
Manager

« Svar #31: 20 Jun 2006, 22:39 »

United are reassuring fans who've bought the blue away kit that the colour and design will be retained next season.

The only part of the shirt that will change is the sponsor logo. Vodafone will be replaced by AIG, following Thursday's announcement of the £56.5m deal with the financial services group.

A spokesman for United said: "Under the terms of our Club Charter, we are entitled to change all of our kits for next season. But we thought it would be fairest to our fans if we kept the blue kit, given it was only introduced last summer.

"The AIG logo will be on all of our shirts from the start of 2006/07, but otherwise the blue shirt will be identical to the one worn by the players during the current season."

United will launch two kits this summer - a new red home shirt and one new away kit.

Spændende. Den glæder jeg mig til at få set.

Chriz
Førsteholdsspiller

« Svar #32: 20 Jun 2006, 22:43 »

Nogle der ved hvor man kan se mere til Real Madrid´s hjemmebane trøje ?

Katanka
Freelance Grafiker

« Svar #33: 20 Jun 2006, 22:56 »

Link?

Håber der her er godt nok? Godt nok er det på engelsk, men det gør det ikke mere rigtig.. United SKAL have en ny hjemmetrøje og udetrøje, det bliver med Nikes nye retro mode.. Hjemmetrøjen bliver et andet template end alle de andre Nike trøjer har.. Den blå trøje som er deres udebane i år bliver tredje trøje og få AIG i stedet for Vodafone som sponsor.. Håber at det virker...

Citat
I was getting bored of looking at fakes and listening to rumours about reversible kits, retro designs etc.

So i did some phoning around, Nike press office, Manutd & Arsenal stores and was able to get some juicy news on whats happening with the new kits.

Manutd & Arsenal kits are launched in the first week of July.

Nike claim that it would be impossible to have seen any shirts or designs of the new Manutd kit.

Manutd shirts are the biggest selling Nike shirt on the market, and fakes can cost Nike millions.

He gave examples:

4 years ago Nike announced that the new manutd strip would be almost identical to the Brazil WC 2002 shirt exempt Red and Black obviously, Sales of the new shirt were a third less than forecasted.

2 years later, failing to learn from earlier mistakes Nike launched a TV ad which featured Henry running round a house and Manutd squad hiding in a cupboard (i don't know why) anyway the advert had to be cleared by the advertising authority and the design was leaked to the press a week before its release date.
Nike recorded a drop in forecasted sales of 10%.

So this time round they are guarding this with there lives and claim that Club shops are only aware of the proposed designs and have not seen images.

I badgered him further and mentioned that i had seen designs that looked similar to the Belgium kit just in Manutd colours and the retro design on my profile but he stated that the Manutd will have design features very different from any other NIke shirt launched this summer. The basic template is the same across the board but collars etc will be different to any other.

I also asked why Arsenal teasers have been released early, he couldn't tell me why.

I then called Arsenal and they confirmed that they have released a teaser of the new home shirt. (Later posted by Simon202020. They also confirmed that the shirt is due for released in the first week of July followed by the new Blue and Black away shirt at the end of July ( to much information maybe but sounded promising).

Phoned Manutd and they were clueless, I quizzed them on the away shirts and she replied i think so when i mentioned the White and Gold kit and confirmed that last seasons blue shirt with AIG on it will be there third shirt (see website to confirm). Both kits also launched same weeks as Arsenal.

Borelli BB
Landsholdsspiller

« Svar #34: 21 Jun 2006, 15:25 »

Det er vel forhåbentlig løgn at dette bliver Barcas nye trøje ikk'?

http://www.bolddk.com/billeder/art6020.jpg

JosepGuardiola
Gæst

« Svar #35: 21 Jun 2006, 15:27 »

Du kan ihf forudbestille den på Unisport:
http://www.unisport.dk/products.asp?search=&team=187&country=&league=17&idItem=8526

Men Nike gider jo ikke striberne mere, så det kan sagtens ske, at den vil se sådan ud. Tror dog ikke, at noget er offentliggjort endnu

Gosser
Manager

« Svar #36: 21 Jun 2006, 15:31 »

Den er da sindssyg grim funny

Grimmere end BIF's g-streng trøje funny

Haha funny

Borelli BB
Landsholdsspiller

« Svar #37: 21 Jun 2006, 15:31 »

Du kan ihf forudbestille den på Unisport:
http://www.unisport.dk/products.asp?search=&team=187&country=&league=17&idItem=8526

Men Nike gider jo ikke striberne mere, så det kan sagtens ske, at den vil se sådan ud. Tror dog ikke, at noget er offentliggjort endnu

Den kunne godt være blevet fed, men man har formået at fucke den fuldstændig op.

De røde striber skulle være mere mørkerøde, som 04-05 trøjen var.

Freaken
Gæst

« Svar #38: 21 Jun 2006, 15:31 »

man skal være totalt tynd i den trøje Grin

JosepGuardiola
Gæst

« Svar #39: 21 Jun 2006, 15:34 »

Den er da sindssyg grim funny

Haha funny
Brøndby's trøje har nu altid været den grimmeste tbh

Gosser
Manager

« Svar #40: 21 Jun 2006, 15:37 »

Brøndby's trøje har nu altid været den grimmeste tbh

Sgu ikke grimmere end den Barcelona trøje der, haha, den er til grin funny

JosepGuardiola
Gæst

« Svar #41: 21 Jun 2006, 15:39 »

Jo, Gosser - Alle, hver og en, har været grimme.
Barcelona har måske haft 1, der har været grim, men slet ikke i nærheden af BIF's tbh.

Ramos 4
Landsholdsspiller

« Svar #42: 21 Jun 2006, 15:41 »

Også kendt under navnet "elefantsnabel-trøjen"  Grin

Gosser
Manager

« Svar #43: 21 Jun 2006, 15:42 »

Jo, Gosser - Alle, hver og en, har været grimme.
Barcelona har måske haft 1, der har været grim, men slet ikke i nærheden af BIF's tbh.

Nej de har ikke!

Det kan godt være at Barcelona kun har haft en, hvilket de ikke har, men den tæller så også mindst for 20 funny

KÆFT DEN ER GRIM funny

JosepGuardiola
Gæst

« Svar #44: 21 Jun 2006, 15:45 »

Det er godt, at seriøsiteten er i top i hvert fald... Wink

Sider: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25 Udprint 

This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. « More Info »
©2005-2018, FmFreaks.dk
                                         Forum Powered by SMF 1.0.5 · SMF ©2001-2010