home forum contact
 
  Velkommen
Gæst
Søg
 
SENEST AKTIVE EMNER
Glemt din kode?
Registrer
Dato Forfatter Forum Emne
I dag kl. 05:25:08 Shanesag Baren fm25
I dag kl. 05:00:02 GridironCentral Omklædning... Chiefs re-indicator de...
I dag kl. 04:58:42 GridironCentral Klubsøgnin... Tennessee Titans All-Q...
I dag kl. 04:53:52 GridironCentral Blogs Can the Jaguars provid...
I dag kl. 04:53:00 GridironCentral Blogs Detroit Lions accompli...
I dag kl. 04:52:32 GridironCentral Blogs Lions protection Avont...
I dag kl. 04:27:22 GridironCentral Blogs Bengals Information: T...
Antal Registrerede Brugere: 23718
  0 Brugere, 1579 Gæster Online.

Indlæg: 1134012 over 31482 Emner
Nyeste Bruger: GridironCentral
FORUM
+  FmFreaks Forside
|-+  Forum: Football Manager 2022
| |-+  Kategori: Blogs
| | |-+  Detroit Lions accomplished out towards previous Dolphins practice Mike McDaniel
0 Brugere og 1 Gæst læser i øjeblikket dette emne.
Sider: [1] Udprint
Forfatter Emne: Detroit Lions accomplished out towards previous Dolphins practice Mike McDaniel  (Læst 6 gange)
GridironCentral
Lilleputspiller
*

Offline Offline

 
Detroit Lions accomplished out towards previous Dolphins practice Mike McDaniel
« : I dag kl. 04:53:00 »


There is a moment offensive coordinator prospect for the Detroit Lions. In accordance towards Ian Rapoport, the Lions contain attained out in direction of past Miami Dolphins intellect teach Mike McDaniel for their training was deemed just one of the brightest offensive minds within just soccer at the time expending significantly of his early vocation with Kyle Shanahan. He was an offensive assistant and extensive recipient educate for Washington although Shanahan was the offensive coordinator there. He then adopted Shanahan toward the San Francisco 49ers toward provide as the function match coordinator for 4 several years and offensive coordinator for just was equipped toward parlay that task into the Dolphins intellect education process in just 2022, and noticed some instantaneous achievements there. In just 12 months 1 with Miami, the Dolphins developed the 11-ideal scoring offense with the 6-optimum yards. The soon after calendar year, the Dolphins offense explsoed in direction of develop the instant-utmost info and led the league within just Larry Hope Jersey, the Dolphins offense struggled the immediately after many years, partly since of personal injury toward quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. The beginning quarterback neglected 6 online games inside 2024 and 3 inside 2025. As a consequence, the Dolphins offense lost in the direction of 22nd and 25th within just scoring Seth Coleman Jersey, respectively. McDaniel was fired preceding this 7 is by now the minute acknowledged prospect for the Lions' offensive coordinator endeavor. Detroit is on top of that reportedly intrigued inside past Lions quarterback David Blough, who is previously serving as the quarterbacks educate for the Washington Commanders. It is by now unclear if Blough or McDaniel consist of an job interview scheduled for the Lions your own can keep track of all of the hottest Lions teaching information right here.

Kyle McCord Jersey
Logged

Sider: [1] Udprint 
 



This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. « More Info »
©2005-2018, FmFreaks.dk
                                         Forum Powered by SMF 1.0.5 · SMF ©2001-2010