home forum contact

Velkommen
Gæst
Søg

SENEST AKTIVE EMNER
Glemt din kode?
Registrer
Dato Forfatter Forum Emne
17 Mar 2024, 23:29 Fadbamsen Skadestuen ryger ud i online spil.
03 Mar 2024, 06:12 DeBuur Skadestuen Kan ikke vælge Liverpo...
23 Feb 2024, 20:56 ydersog Klubsøgnin... Manchester United
23 Feb 2024, 10:12 valverde4ever Pro Cyclin... Cycling Career - Kan d...
23 Feb 2024, 00:14 g00n Blogs Minimalistic 2020
19 Feb 2024, 14:02 rheya Omklædning... Home Grown spillere?
29 Jan 2024, 11:35 Mulle68 Nostalgi Patches CM 4
Antal Registrerede Brugere: 23282
  0 Brugere, 413 Gæster Online.

Nyeste Bruger: ArmaghRed92
FORUM
+  FmFreaks Forside
|-+  Forum: Andre Managerspil
| |-+  Nostalgi
| | |-+  FM2011
| | | |-+  Kategori: Annonceringer
| | | | |-+  Football Manager 2011 Info og Screenshots
0 Brugere og 1 Gæst læser i øjeblikket dette emne.
Sider: [1] 2 3 Udprint
Forfatter Emne: Football Manager 2011 Info og Screenshots  (Læst 15240 gange)
Sunbao
FmFreaks Crew
(Ejer)

Football Manager 2011 Info og Screenshots
« : 11 Aug 2010, 13:39 »

Pressemeddelse:

PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2011 UNVEILED

Sports Interactive Confirm Football Manager 2011 Release This Year

LONDON (August 10th, 2010) – Sports Interactive & SEGA® Europe Ltd. today announced that Football Manager™ 2011 for PC and Apple Macintosh, and Football Manager Handheld™ 2011 for Sony PlayStation® Portable will be released before Christmas 2010. FM2011 will feature more new features than ever before, including real-time contract negotiation, a revamped training system and a number of match engine improvements, Football Manager 2011 will once again raise the bar for football management games.

Football Manager 2011 is the latest iteration of the award-winning Football Manager series. Selling in excess of 6 Million copies worldwide, Football Manager has been topping the UK PC charts for the last five years.

Football Manager 2011 will be more polished than ever this year, and Sports Interactive will again set a new standard for the genre by adding a host of new features. For the first time ever, aspiring managers can now negotiate contracts with players in real time. And by working with a multitude of real-life football agents, Sports Interactive gained an insight as to how these negotiations can be made as realistic as possible in-game. Prepare to meet different types of agents in your contract talks; each with their own personality so will therefore need a different approach.

“At Sports Interactive, we always strive to give the end-user the best experience possible,” said Miles Jacobson, Studio Director at Sports Interactive. “The training system for example has always been the best we thought it could be, until now. We’ve found a way to make it even better!”

With the implementation of the most intuitive training system in the series history, there is a new “match preparation” area of training so that managers can give their team specific areas to focus on in the lead up to a match. There are also more basic training schedules for players, and 14 different individual skill areas that you can focus your players
on.

Interaction with players, staff and the board have gone to a whole new level, with a host of new boardroom and backroom requests, a new player interaction module that allows the manager to have private conversations with players, as well as public conversations regarding players at other clubs.

Two years after the launch of the 3D Match Engine, players will see a number of improvements implemented for this year’s release. With over 100 new animations added, as well as more player emotions, new player models, new stadiums, pitch textures, improved lighting, floodlit night matches, more goal celebrations and lots of other extras which improve what was already the best match simulation on the market.

The other new features announced today include a revamped media module, which will keep the managers better up to date with events going on in their football world, as well as being more customisable than ever before, and the most requested feature that the Sports Interactive community have asked for in the last few years, dynamic league reputation, which makes for an even more realistic model of the footballing world.

Further new features will be announced via Twitter (@si_games), Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/officialfootballmanager), a series of blogs and the popular Football Manager Podcast in the months leading up to the game’s release. With more new features than anyone could ever fit in a press release, Football Manager will retain its position as the most realistic, most played, annually best selling, and highest reviewed football management simulation in the world.

Football Manager Handheld 2011 will also be available for release this year on PSP, including improvements in the tactics screen, a completely new skin, the updated database and improved match graphics

// Vi oversætter den hurtigst muligt

Feature liste:

Contract Negotiations - making its debut in Football Manager 2011 is a new live contract negotiation system, with a host of new contract clauses. Learn to deal with different types of agents as you try to secure your next big signing.
      Re-vamped training system - including more basic training schedules and individual training focus where players can be in trained in 14 different skill areas. Plus, a new match preparation area, where you can get your team to concentrate on special focus areas, and train in specific tactics, in the lead up to a match.
      Improved Interaction - new board request and backroom advice options as well as a new player interaction module allowing you to have private conversations with your players, including lots of options never seen before, taking interaction to a whole new level.
      News subscription service - expanded to make the way that news and mail is distributed even more user friendly and immersive. Dozens of additional news items and a new module written to add more intelligence in the news items themselves.
      Match View - play under the glare of the floodlights for the first time with night matches and over 100 new animations including player models, stadiums, goal celebrations and much, much more. Not forgetting improvements to what was already the best match simulation on the market.
      Dynamic League Reputation - a new feature meaning as teams get stronger and perform better on a continental level, the league they play in will also get stronger, attracting more players to want to play in the league and a more accurate modelling of the changing face of world football.

Youtube video lige her.

Screenshots: http://www.fmfreaks.dk/index.php?action=screenshots;id=1
« Seneste Redigering: 11 Aug 2010, 14:26 af Sunbao » Logged

Enged
Gæst

Sv: Football Manager 2011 Info og Screenshots
« Svar #1: 11 Aug 2010, 13:47 »

Det er i hvert fald ikke skinnet de har brugt tid på at forbedre, men når man hører, hvad de ellers har tilført, så skal der i hvert fald ikke lyde nogen klager herfra.

Szczesny
Manager

« Svar #2: 11 Aug 2010, 13:49 »

De billeder, som jeg kan se, ser spændende ud.

Virker dog lidt mærkeligt at PSV som 2er og med World Class rep, ikke er tilfredse med manageren. Dog en fed feature med bestyrelsesmødet!

Last Man Standing sæson 1: Frederik1994
Last Man Standing sæson 2: Philips
Last Man Standing sæson 3: Korzika

plutonium
Manager

« Svar #3: 11 Aug 2010, 13:53 »

For felen det ser vildt ud!  Opstemt

Jeg glæder mig til at se mere om det! Bestyrelsesmøder, udvidede kontraktforhandling er med mere personligt touch. Grafikken i 3d ser også bedre ud.

Jeg glæder mig VILDT  Opstemt

100 Film du skal se før du dør - kig ind og giv dit bidrag til FmFreaks' top100 filmliste Peace

Marchena
Landsholdsspiller

« Svar #4: 11 Aug 2010, 13:58 »

Dynamic league reputation! Opstemt
Håber i hvert fald det kommer til at fungere godt!

Ellers er jeg ikke helt blown away af de nye features, men nu har man jo heller ikke leget med det nye træningssystem endnu.

“My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter, I was raised to give up. It’s one of the few things I do well. I’m disturbed, I’m depressed, I’m inadequate, I’ve got it all!"
- George Costanza

http://threelittlefantas.blogspot.com/

Know112233
Førsteholdsspiller

« Svar #5: 11 Aug 2010, 13:59 »

Hold da helt ferie! Det ser du svedigt ud! Er du vimmer, dét spil SKAL jeg bare have Opstemt

EDIT: Og jeg kan ekstra godt lide, at der står interreseret når man er ved at købe ham!  Smiley
« Seneste Redigering: 11 Aug 2010, 14:00 af Know112233 » Logged

plutonium
Manager

« Svar #6: 11 Aug 2010, 14:02 »

Football Manager 2011 will be more polished than ever this year, and Sports Interactive will again set a new standard for the genre by adding a host of new features. For the first time ever, aspiring managers can now negotiate contracts with players in real time. And by working with a multitude of real-life football agents, Sports Interactive gained an insight as to how these negotiations can be made as realistic as possible in-game. Prepare to meet different types of agents in your contract talks; each with their own personality so will therefore need a different approach.

The other new features announced today include a revamped media module, which will keep the managers better up to date with events going on in their football world, as well as being more customisable than ever before, and the most requested feature that the Sports Interactive community have asked for in the last few years, dynamic league reputation, which makes for an even more realistic model of the footballing world.

Så bliver det ikke meget bedre  Thumbs Up

100 Film du skal se før du dør - kig ind og giv dit bidrag til FmFreaks' top100 filmliste Peace

Sunbao
FmFreaks Crew
(Ejer)

« Svar #7: 11 Aug 2010, 14:04 »

kommer 27 screens til om lidt dog slet ikke i samme gode kvalitet.

Fernando
Gæst

« Svar #8: 11 Aug 2010, 14:05 »

er du gal det ser bare godt ud Thumbs Up og ser meget mere realistisk ud.

Men hvordan er det med pressemøderne i FM10 for du sådan set de samme spørgsmål hver gang, hvor jeg så bare sender min assistent Smiley er det ændret noget ved pressemøderne i det kommende FM? Smiley

U-4-E
Manager

« Svar #9: 11 Aug 2010, 14:16 »

Men hvordan er det med pressemøderne i FM10 for du sådan set de samme spørgsmål hver gang, hvor jeg så bare sender min assistent Smiley er det ændret noget ved pressemøderne i det kommende FM? Smiley

Det er ikke til at sige, der er jo ikke blevet offentliggjort noget om den del endnu, så du må vente og se Smiley

TMazz
Førsteholdsspiller

« Svar #10: 11 Aug 2010, 14:38 »

Ser fandme lækkert ud!
Har selv tidligere skrevet i tråden om "Forbedringer til FM2011" med at udvikle spillerforhandlinge r med at snakke med spillerens agent.
At kunne snakke med spillere "privat" er lavet bedre, er helt klart også rigtig fedt...

Det jeg ser mest frem til er Dynamic league reputation!
Håber det kommer til at fungere på en ordenlig måde...

Det skal bare købes!

MichaelHarlev
Gæst

« Svar #11: 11 Aug 2010, 14:56 »

Hvad er det der, dynamic league reputation?

Wicked Sick!
Gæst

« Svar #12: 11 Aug 2010, 15:00 »

Hvis du nu fører FCK til succes i CL, så vil ikke alene din klubs reputation stige, men hele ligaens, så ligaen bliver stærkere.

TMazz
Førsteholdsspiller

« Svar #13: 11 Aug 2010, 15:00 »

Det er f.eks hvis du spiller i Danmark og de danske hold kommer langt i Europa så stiger Danmarks reputation også på sigt vil bedre spillere gerne spille i danmark.

søgaard
Gæst

« Svar #14: 11 Aug 2010, 15:01 »

Ligaernes reputation har hidtil været låst. Altså har Superligaen aldrig kunne blive en stærkere liga end Premier League, fordi dens "omdømme" er været fast. Nu kan den dog ændres, så den faktisk i teorien kan blive den stærkeste liga i verden. Altså hvis du vinder Champions League med FCK, så vil den succes ikke blot afspejles på dit hold, men i hele ligaen, da det vil blive mere attraktivt at spille i ligaen.

Edit: og der var et par stykker, som var hurtigere med samme eksempler Tunge

Sider: [1] 2 3 Udprint 

This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. « More Info »
©2005-2018, FmFreaks.dk
                                         Forum Powered by SMF 1.0.5 · SMF ©2001-2010